[NTLK] NewtonTalk List Instructions?

Griffin, Terence J. terence.griffin at nist.gov
Thu Nov 5 12:18:20 EST 2009

 Grant -

 Can you please post either instructions or a link to instructions
 for doing admin stuff like unsubscribing and setting vacation?

 It seems that when you moved to the new server, my vacation
 setting got turned off. And I think others have been inadvertently
 re-subscribed.

 I read the list via the web archive. On the old system, one could
 not access the archive unless they were a member, i.e. subscribed.
 I love the list, but it was much too distracting to allow messages
 to come into my box in real time, and I hate digests. The web is
 the best way for me to read this list.

 the List FAQ page only contains a link to a Newton package version
 of the FAQ. My Newton is at home...

 Thanks so much!

 - Tere