[NTLK] MP 2100 connection options

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Tue Nov 17 02:46:38 EST 2009

Jason

You've pretty much covered it.

The dongle's appearance on eBay is becoming more infrequent as time passes.
When they do appear they're not cheap either:  usually USD 20-40.

You're right:  you're going to need it if you want to connect your keyboard.
SER-001 boards are really expensive.

Alternatively you could buy an eMate which are pretty cheap these days.  When I
need to do a lot of writing and need a keyboard I use an eMate.  When I'm on the
go and I need better portability, I use a Messagepad.

HTH

Tony

[snip]
	Have I missed something obvious?  Are there other cheaper sources for the
SER-001 board, for example?  Or perhaps a vendor for the interconnect dongle?

	Any advice is appreciated.  Cheers.

Jason
[snip]