[NTLK] TCP/IP Dock to Windows?

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Sun Nov 29 09:57:28 EST 2009

There is no TCP/IP connection for Win32, it does not support it. If all you
want is to extract some data, I have a win32 application that dumps data via
TCP/IP. You will find it here:
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/Software/newton_dump.htm

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

SteveCraft wrote:
<snip>
I'm looking for clues on using TCP/IP to dock with a Windows app. I have the
right packages on the '2100 but can't seem to find the right Win32 software
that has a TCP docking listener. Whatever I run, from NCU to iNewton, I
don't seem to have anything listening on port 3679 (the default that Newton
Dock seems to want to connect to). I know Ethernet is working fine on the
MessagePad because I can FTP to sites on my LAN and the internet.
<snip>