Re: [NTLK] No iNewton announced today

From: M. Horvat <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Sep 10 2009 - 10:52:15 EDT

> And Newton users AREN'T different? ;)

When did I say that? Oh, I love arguing on NewtonTalk, because at least I'm arguing with intelligent people.

> Obviously, you've never used an iPhone, Apple TV, not to mention a Mac
> OS computer, either desktop (PowerMac, Mac Pro, iMac) or laptop
> (PowerBook, MacBook Pro)

I have tested an iPhone 3G in an Apple store last year, I have used an iPod touch several times, I didn't use an Apple TV (though I know how hot they can get - I put my palm on it in an Apple store), I have 2 classic Macs (a Plus and a IIx, the latter of which is in regular use for recording audio), and have access to two modern MacBooks. I also have a QuickTake 200, a MP120 and an eMate (obviously) with a bunch of Newton accessories (all of which were in my backpack in Vancouver), so I think I'm eligible to say I have had a lot of experience (both good and bad) with Apple products.

-Matej Horvat