Re: [NTLK] No iNewton announced today

From: Tony Douglas <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: Thu Sep 10 2009 - 09:53:04 EDT

But doesn't that mean that Apple are getting it *right* ? What would be
the point of a piece of consumer electronics that needed genius level
IQ to operate ?

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "different"; if by "different"
you mean people who are of the opinion that when they are using a
computer, they don't want to be mucking about with the computer but
getting on with the things they actually wanted to do, then I suspect
Apple users are indeed "different" !

(Actually, this is the thing I *really* like about MacOS X, as opposed
to any of the earlier versions - it's a Mac when you want it to be, but
it can be Unix when you need it to be too - there are plenty of
opportunities to geek out with the shell ! ;)

- Tony