[NTLK] FW: If only I had the money...

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Sun Sep 20 2009 - 14:26:58 EDT

> Maybe Apple has (had in the Sculley era) the same kind
> of "loose tracking" policy about prototypes they send for
> review.

Very probably. I still have in my basement what must have been the first Power-Mac in Europe. Apple
developers looked enviously at me back then because it had by some unplanned accident twice the
video memory their development machines had. On my way to the London airport I almost lost this
machine because this stupid shuttle driver drove away with my luggage, but without me.

Up to today Apple hasn't asked to get this unit back...

Frank