Re: [NTLK] How would I find my Newtons serial number

From: Dennis B. Swaney <romad_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Sep 21 2009 - 09:30:38 EDT

Reilly001os@aol.com wrote:
> Well after apples more recent Epic Fail track record I have no faith in any of their current or rumored product lines! Iphone locked to att? Epic Fail! ...

ROTLMAO! That post just shows how clueless you are. The reason that, in
these United States, that the iPhone is locked to AT&T is because AT&T
is the ONLY major GSM provider here! T-Mobile is a bit player with very
poor coverage; Verizon is using CDMA that is incompatible with the
universal world GSM standard. If Apple had gone with Verizon, the iPhone
would not have worked (or been available) in just about any other country.

The rest of your anti-Apple diatribe is not even worth responding to as
you have bought the Gates/Ballmer Big Lie.