Re: [NTLK] -48204 error

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Sep 30 2009 - 20:37:39 EDT

If you haven't already search the archives for the error
see for example

<http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=100332733313580&w=2>

<http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=100671363208382&w=2>

I had a corrupted note that gave me an error every time I reset my
newt yet there was no perceptable issue. I found it when i
transferred all notes to a card and resert. coincidence but I then
found the culprit.

Woody