[NTLK] [OT] FCC Posts (X-Ray) Photos of iPad Internals

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sat Apr 3 00:42:08 EDT 2010

Yep, all photos. The TUAW app didn't allow zooming. And, only half of
it is battery. 24.8 Watt Hour LIon. Made in China. Do not disassemble,
puncture, crush, heat, or burn. (Safari's zoom works good)

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--
     |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM

On Apr 2, 2010, at 9:21 PM, "Matt Howe" wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that photo is a fake X-ray.
.
.
.