[NTLK] OT: iPad vs. MS Courier: Sound Off

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Fri Apr 9 09:16:31 EDT 2010

> As for us destroying ourselves, I don't worry about it. The reason is
> that most everyone does not want to die. It's out of self-preservation
> that we stay sane and don't blow up the planet. Of course there are
> crazy people but I'm not worried...

Sadly when it comes to mankind I have found that the adage "I don't have to be faster than the Dragon, just faster than you" is about how things work.

    .    .  Doctor Clu  (member of...)
    )\,,/   THE PRISON BOARD BBS  972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
   /(- _O)  Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
  ( \____ ) /|\ ATARI Computer BBS list (X at main menu then A)