[NTLK] Keyspan High Speed USB Adapter

Forrest Buffenmyer anasazi4st at me.com
Fri Apr 16 14:58:41 EDT 2010

If anyone is still looking for a Keyspan High Speed USB to Mac DB9 Serial Adapter to connect the Newton (through the special dongle)to a Mac running OSX (or to a PC), it can be had through Chris Roberts at Other World Computing (OWC) for $34.99 plus shipping. From what I can recall on here, that seems like a good price.

Chris says they're in limited supply (only 6 left!)...because the Mac's DB9 serial port is almost 10 years old he doesn't know if any more will be ordered after stock is exhausted. I ordered one "just in case", to supplement what I already have.

I've purchased many things from Chris over the years...OWC's phone number is (800) 275-4576, his extension is 159. They're found online at http://www.otherworldcomputing.com .

Thanks,
--Forrest