[NTLK] New [Old] Newton (G Y)

Forrest anasazi4st at me.com
Sat Apr 17 10:57:05 EDT 2010

Hi Bryan...welcome and thanks for becoming a part of our family here.

What software do you have that could be different than what's in the UNNA torrent?

Thanks,
--Forrest
*******

"You got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there." --Yogi Berra.
(Sent from my Sprint BlackBerry® smartphone.)