[NTLK] New [Old] Newton (G Y)

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 13:49:54 EDT 2010

Hmm, here's a list of what's in the disc, I don't recall seeing some of those packages or old documents on UNNA, but I might be mistaken.

It's a bit of a long list, sorry about that.

Bryan

/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Claris - Lotus
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Claris - Lotus/claris instructions.doc
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Claris - Lotus/Claris_Organizer_2.0v2_Updater.sit
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Claris - Lotus/ClarisOrganizer2.0.sit
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Claris - Lotus/lotus_organizer_212.zip
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Corrector Manual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/Aesop.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/american notes kipling.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/american notes.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/ATILLA.PKG
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/baskervilles.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/Beowulf.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/bible.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/dickens american notes.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/dickens essays.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/earth2k.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/edison.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/einstein relativity.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/Frankenstein._.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/gilded age.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/hamlet.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/heartdark.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/henry james.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/huckleberry finn.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/Insidious Fu Manchu
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/Jazz age.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/jfk.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/lincoln.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/lordjim.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/macbeth.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/main street.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/mark twain speeches.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/midsummer nights.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/neuroman.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/NOBLBACH.PKG
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/o henry.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/platorep.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/purple sage.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/RHLEAGUE.PKG
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/romeo.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/sherlock holmes.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/tale of 2 cities.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/tempest.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/tom sawyer.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/toqueville1.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/toqueville2.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/twain-mark-414.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/TWISTLIP.PKG
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eBooks for Newton OS 2.x/wonderla.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate battery mod instructions.doc
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/eMate Connectivity CD
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/ClassroomExchangeManual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/emate dissassembly.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/emateBattery.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/eMateConnectivityCD.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/eMateGettingStarted.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/eMatePressPackage.htm
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/eMateServiceManual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/eMateTeachersGuide.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/eMateUserManual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/NCU1.0ManualMac.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/NCU1.0ManualWin.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/Newton9WPowerAdapterUG.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/NewtonThirdPartySoftware.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/NewtonWorksManual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/NIE2.0UsersManual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/qfworks.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/Why_did_Apple_kill_the_Newt.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/works ebase manual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/emate manuals/works graphing calculator.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ethernet drivers for newton:emate
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ethernet drivers for newton:emate/3comaddon.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ethernet drivers for newton:emate/FarallonEthernet.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ethernet drivers for newton:emate/Newton Resources - Ethernet Instructions.webarchive
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ethernet drivers for newton:emate/nie 2.0
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ethernet drivers for newton:emate/nie 2.0/InternetSetup.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ethernet drivers for newton:emate/nie 2.0/ISP Template.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ethernet drivers for newton:emate/nie 2.0/Newton Devices.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ethernet drivers for newton:emate/nie 2.0/Newton Internet Enabler.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ethernet drivers for newton:emate/nie 2.0/NIE Ethernet Support.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ethernet drivers for newton:emate/nie 2.0/nie20_ug.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ethernet drivers for newton:emate/nie 2.0/nie_rdme.txt
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Ethernet Setup -- all platforms.doc
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/For HP Deskjet 340 - Newton IR Print Users
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/For HP Deskjet 340 - Newton IR Print Users/deskjet 340 cartridge cleaning.htm
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/For HP Deskjet 340 - Newton IR Print Users/deskjet 340 cleaning.htm
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/For HP Deskjet 340 - Newton IR Print Users/deskjet 340 manual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/For HP Deskjet 340 - Newton IR Print Users/deskjet 340 self test.htm
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/For HP Deskjet 340 - Newton IR Print Users/deskjet 340 troubleshoot.htm
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/For Newton Audio Edition
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/For Newton Audio Edition/Audio Newton Read Me.doc
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/For Newton Audio Edition/iTunes 2.0.4 Installer
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/For Newton Audio Edition/iTunes 2.0.4 Installer/Install iTunes
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/internet and mail setup.doc
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Mac OS Utilities for configuring pkgs on Newton
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Mac OS Utilities for configuring pkgs on Newton/packtype.sit.hqx
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Mac OS Utilities for configuring pkgs on Newton/PaperbackMac_2.0.sit
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Mac OS Utilities for configuring pkgs on Newton/Using Packager and PackType.doc
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/MessagePad 2100 CD
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NCX
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NCX/Dock_TCP-1.2-de.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NCX/Dock_TCP-1.2-en.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NCX/EthernetDock.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NCX/NamesURLs.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NCX/NCX Guide.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NCX/NCX.app
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NCX/ReadMe.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NCX/Ser115200.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NCX/Toolkit App.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NCX/UnInstall21.command
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Newton Connections ReadMe.doc
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Newton Keyspan Instructions.doc
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/2000GettingStarted.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/2000GSMInfo.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/2000ImportantInfo.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/2000Specs.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/2000Upgrade.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/2000UsersManual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/2000UsingEmail.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/2100UsersManual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/AboutCables.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/MP2100.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/MPAccessoriesDS.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/NCU1.0ManualMac.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/NCU1.0ManualWin.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/Newton9WPowerAdapterUG.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/NewtonThirdPartySoftware.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/NewtonWorksManual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/NIE2.0UsersManual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/qfworks.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/Why_did_Apple_kill_the_Newt.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/works eBase-Manual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/newton manuals/works graphing calculator.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NewtSync
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NewtSync/Install on your Newton
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NewtSync/Install on your Newton/nSync.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NewtSync/NewtSync.app
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NewtSync/nSyncReadme.rtfd
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NewtSync/nSyncReadme.rtfd/128.png
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NewtSync/nSyncReadme.rtfd/TXT.rtf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NewtSync/SyncDates0.3.2
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NewtSync/SyncDates0.3.2/readme.rtf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NewtSync/SyncDates0.3.2/SyncDates.bundle
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/NewtSync/SyncDates0.3.2.tar
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Printer drivers, info
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Printer drivers, info/drivers to install on newton
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Printer drivers, info/drivers to install on newton/hp_irda.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Printer drivers, info/drivers to install on newton/printpk2.pkg
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Printer drivers, info/IrDa ReadMe.txt
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Printer drivers, info/Mac OS Utilities for configuring pkgs on Newton
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Printer drivers, info/Mac OS Utilities for configuring pkgs on Newton/packtype.sit.hqx
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Printer drivers, info/Mac OS Utilities for configuring pkgs on Newton/Using Packager and PackType.doc
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Printer drivers, info/printpack manual.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Printer drivers, info/printpack readme.txt
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/simple mail user guide.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Small Talk
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Small Talk/Small Talk Instruction Booklet.doc
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Small Talk/smalltalk registration.txt
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ultimate emate card help files.doc
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/ultimate newton card help files.doc
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/CSH.DLL
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/disk archives - rar files
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/disk archives - rar files/Rar$ML00.984.rar
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/disk archives - rar files/Rar$ML58.219.rar
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/OEMSETUP.INF
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/README.TXT
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/REPORT.TXT
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/_INST32I.EX_
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/_ISDEL.EXE
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/_SETUP.DLL
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/_SYS1.CAB
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/_USER1.CAB
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/DATA.TAG
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/DATA1.CAB
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/LANG.DAT
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/LAYOUT.BIN
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/OS.DAT
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/README.TXT
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/SETUP.EXE
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/SETUP.INI
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/SETUP.INS
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WAVEMGR/SETUP.LID
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WV41INST.DLL
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WVLAN41.CNT
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WVLAN41.DLL
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WVLAN41.HLP
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WVLAN41.INF
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WVLAN41.SYS
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WVLAN41N.INF
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/wavelan bronze/WVLANUIF.VXD
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Windows Stuff
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Windows Stuff/lookout11.exe
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Windows Stuff/NCU 95-NT.exe
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Windows Stuff/NCU-Win.pdf
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Windows Stuff/NcuWin3.1.zip
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Windows Stuff/slowdown.exe
/Volumes/Newton Goodness/Windows Stuff/Windows Connection instructions.doc