[NTLK] Ebooks for OS 1.2

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 23:31:34 EDT 2010

I have used paperback. It is good for making quick text only books. It has a
couple of nice features but Newton Press is my favorite. If you can't find a
copy and need it for the PC I can supply it off list I think. I'd have to
locate the install but I'm pretty sure I have it.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Ross Deihm wrote:
<snip>
If anyone has a copy of the Newton Book Maker program, I would love to have
a copy. UNNA does not seem to have it. Perhaps there is copyright issues.

I did find this website (http://misato.chuma.org/paperback/) that seems to
let you convert any text file info a .pkg book. Has anyone had any
experience with it?
<snip>