[NTLK] Ebooks for OS 1.2

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 14:24:44 EDT 2010

Thanks Woody.

Not really sure how I missed that. I have noticed a difference in the
various ebook packages on Unna. This program seems to output what I would
consider "real" ebooks, with page numbers, underlining ability and table of
contents. This is defiantly what I need. I'll load it up on my OS 9
machine.

I'll let you all know if I make some books. Wish some one would create a
program to use .epub files. I'm finding my Newt a great E-reader.

Ross