[NTLK] Purchasing a newton

Blake Hanes kissmyash933 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 03:14:55 EDT 2010

Hey all, I've been a member and a lurker of this list for the last few
years, but now it's time for me to ask for help.

I just graduated from High School and am entering my freshman year in
college so I've decided to purchase another newton, I currently have an
MP120 running 2.0 but find it to be extremely slower than what i need. At
the moment I'm bidding on an MP2000 on eBay and I'll be able to bootstrap it
with my 120, but what I'd like to know is: How do you daily users out there
customize your device? What applications are helpful in getting your work
done? Any applications or accessories that make your experience with the
newton better?

I'd like to use this to take notes in class, and in general as a tool to
manage my life with.

Thanks for your help!
Blake Hanes.