[NTLK] Followup: Fonts for the pda-soft site

Paul Schumann pschumann at mac.com
Fri Dec 17 14:46:57 EST 2010

Frank:

I don't claim to speak for those of us with color blindness, but I
couldn't see ANY difference between the black and brown Comic Sans
versions (using the latest Safari that runs under the latest Leopard
on a G5 machine).

My preferences tend toward the bold Times or either of the Comic Sans
versions, with the Comic Sans leading the pack.

(Going back to my lurking ... )