[NTLK] [ANN] Patch 71J059 - Year 2010 Fix

Eckhart Koeppen lists at 40hz.org
Mon Feb 1 14:32:16 EST 2010

On Feb 1, 2010, at 00:08 , James Wages wrote:

> And it is so sad that I have to write all this in the first
> place, as this should be a place where we all can freely exchange
> thoughts
> and ideas without worry of fiery retribution.

Thanks first very much for taking the time to continue this thread
and explain your thoughts more. I did not take your first post
personal, and don't see how there should be an apology :) Email is a
difficult medium to get thoughts across, and please forgive me if I
got you wrong. Now excuse me, I think I got a bug to fix ;)

Eckhart