[NTLK] Y2010 Fix Idea

Eckhart Koeppen lists at 40hz.org
Mon Feb 1 14:40:40 EST 2010

On 31.01.2010, at 22:48, Tony Douglas wrote:

> Isn't there a risk of some kind of bitrot with the internal flash
> memory if you write to it that often ?

Maybe, but flash filesystems (at least the modern ones) randomize
write access over the whole memory area.

I'm looking into parts of the DRAM which could be used instead, there
are other values which live across a reboot / reset. Maybe a
combination of both storage locations could be used: Daily into
flash, and every minute into DRAM.

Eckhart