[NTLK] Two part question

SteveCraft steve at craftsathome.net
Wed Feb 3 13:27:27 EST 2010

I got a stowaway keyboard and a Newtway but have not yet had time to plug it
in. It is quieter than the stock Apple MP keyboard.

Anyway, when I take notes I am in my daily scrum stand-up meeting (15
minutes of app developer phun) and just write. With ProPoint (it's a
Landware app, came with WordSleuth IIRC) hand-writing is sped up because
manus can be built for common functions; to get today's date in YYYYMMDD
format, I tap the caret and tap 'today' and it's there. HWR is good at
getting my repetitive writing of '24.2-T-12:0' (means story 24.2, task 12,
zero hours).