[NTLK] Airport Card on eMate (or other Wifi solution)

Thick Parasite thickparasite at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 09:41:16 EST 2010

Hi all,

I wondered if it's possible to hook up an Airport card onto an eMate 300.
Those comments on AppleFritter made me think it's possible
http://www.applefritter.com/node/3736#comment-6203

However, suggested links are dead
http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2002-01/2109.html
http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm

What is wrong with the newtontalk.net one ?

Actually, there might be easier and cheaper ways to connect my eMate 300 to
WIFI.
I found this link, which uses a Lucent WaveLAN card, but couldn't find one
for sale at a decent price :(
http://geektechnique.org/projectlab/669/getting-your-emate-wireless

I used the search on newtontalk but didn't find anything worth it
http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&w=2&r=1&s=emate+wifi&q=b (thank you James
Wages for this great search link)

To your knowledge, what is the best solution to go wireless ?

Thanks for helping (please excuse the bad English, but I'm French)

Happy New Year
Laurent