[NTLK] Revisiting Printing

Julian Wright julianwr at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jan 5 21:43:46 EST 2010

On 6/01/2010, at 1:27 PM, Tony Kan wrote:

> A workaround is to export the Note to Works, adjust the margins
> there (0.5" at
> the top and 2" at the bottom),  and then print via irda to the HP 340.

Thanks, but that only works for Notes, which you can cut and paste. I
was talking about printing a Week's Agenda from the Dates application,
which I was using as the basis for creating a timesheet for my work.
To the best of my knowledge there's no way to cut and paste that into
Works. :( Never mind, as I said I worked around it by carrying the NPP
cable with me.

Cheers, Julian.