[NTLK] iPhone is not the new Newton (& announcing a Newtsell-off shortly)

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Jan 6 15:01:27 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From:  Michael J. Hußmann

Apple could have had Newton, Inc. run its course to sink or swim. That
Jobs wanted to see the Newton dead, for more than entirely rational
reasons, is still the only explanation I see for why they didn't.

I remember being really hacked off that Apple killed the Newton.  And I think I had like $600 left of the $1100 student loan for the Newton 2000.  I remember thinking,

"Soooooo.... since you are cancelling the Newton, how about my loan too?"

    .    .
    )\___/     Doc Clu  (member of...)
   /(- _O)       Prison Board BBS
  ( \____  )   rdfig.net  972-329-0781