[NTLK] The Apple Tablet (aka iNewt) saga, part 4,037,862

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Mon Jan 11 16:59:20 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Ryan Vetter
<physicalconstants at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> The only necessity in my mind is a prop arm built into the unit.  If Apple doesn't build that in I will be surprised.

On my side, that's the one thing I can't see Apple adding.... not at
all clean and likely to break. Sorry, but I just don't see that
happening, so don't get your hopes up--so saying they _do_ put
something out. I just saw an image of the so-called glass on
MacOberserver, and all I can say is, I hope it isn't true! It's ugly!
an overgrown iPhone glass. blech

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland