[NTLK] Card Lender Updates for Y2010 (was: Looking for someone to help with 2100 & eMate 2010 patch in...)

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Tue Jan 12 02:14:09 EST 2010

You are a perfect candidate...

I'm preparing the Lender Card now. It'll take a couple days to make
sure it is complete. Eckhart's instructions need prepared/edited for
the card update method, then converted to an eBook. I also will send
the eBook printed <brag>via IrDA to my LaserJet 6.</brag>

If you are interested in sending me a card to be prepared, contact me
off list and I'll send you my mailing address. It is best that you
send a card that has no data or (in other words) a card you won't mind
being erased.

Good night all... I'll catch up with you in the morning.

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--
    |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM