[NTLK] Locked Memory Card? - Read Only

Stefan Thorsteinson Stefan at TeamAircom.com
Tue Jan 12 16:54:31 EST 2010

Hi Tim,
A silly little thing but, is there a chance that the Lock/Unlock switch on
the edge of the card may have been moved during transfer from the MP2100 to
the eMate?

Cheers,
Stefan Thorsteinson

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Timothy Chaten
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:45 PM
To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net
Subject: [NTLK] Locked Memory Card? - Read Only

I am wondering - I am new to using memory cards and one came with my MP2100
- and it has been great to have a whole 4MB :) - wow not much space but on
the Newton it feels like a bunch - I ran into an issue where when I plug it
into my eMate it is locked and a read only mode - any ideas on how to unlock
it on the eMate.

I would like to just save everything on the card and pop the card out and
plug it into whatever device I use that day - a great solution to the great
syncing Newt problem :)

--
Thanks in Advance

Tim