[NTLK] [WTB] Needed for my RetroChallenge entry

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Tue Jan 12 18:38:46 EST 2010

My RetroChallenge entry is progressing slowly, but it is moving
forward. In the meantime, I need the following parts/bits/pieces to
complete my eMate setup:

- eMate plastic eject button
- Canon BC-10 cartridge & BCI-10 tanks (for the Color StyleWriter 2200)

The eject button is most needed. The BC-10s & BCI-10s are a shot in
the dark, just hoping to save some money. Also, I'd love an eMate
upgrade and cannot afford one from Ferdi (NewtonSales.com) at this
time, but it doesn't hurt to ask... I hope. ;)

Thanks all!

Morgan Aldridge
---
morgant at makkintosshu.com