[NTLK] Music Notation on the Newton? - MusicPad Demo only option???

Mark Rollins mark at mrollins.com
Wed Jan 13 19:45:21 EST 2010

If they don't, let me know.

Also here's thought for discussion. Last millennium, I collected
probably every hack, krak and passcode for most Newton software so
protected; even a way to use the DevKit to make some Apps, **oops
pardon me** Packages work without an official code.

What do you do if you want a Newton Package and
b) it is not available or
c) it is available but the passcode is not obtainable for any amount
of $?

This was discussed in earnest a year or two after our green friend's
untimely, albeit wholly necessary, demise.

What a few people did (including me, I'm looking at them now) was
write a check for the Package, payable to [insert company name] company.

I would email them to say (assuming it didn't bounce) I was using a
unofficially activated version of their software, and did they want
the check (altho PayPal is a better option now, remember kids this was
last millennium, when dialup ruled and cell phones really only made
calls) sent to them, or will they sell a "real" activation code. I had
not many takers.

This is abandonware; should I post a list of what I have? And what do
we think? Post them somewhere or not?

Mark Rollins

PS I may be in Christchurch in March