[NTLK] h*cks, kr*ks, SN

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:25:34 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/01/18 01:11, James Fraser at
wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> While it's a very subtle point, if the rights of the individual are not
> respected by the group, the group cannot exist.

I think you've caught my drift pretty well, James.  I was attempting to
highlight that aspect of the dilemma which appears to be a clash between the
immorality of theft and the immorality of hoarding.

And yes, I know "hoarding" may be not quite accurate and also may be
somewhat emotive, but I wanted a single word to describe keeping to oneself
what could be useful to someone else -- and my brain doesn't always work on
Monday.  ;-)

Shalom.

Christian

"...because Mac is a state of mind."