[NTLK] Super Notepad

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 07:30:52 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/01/19 11:58, Don Zahniser at dzahniser at rochester.rr.com wrote
~~~

> It would be nice to hear from folks who have used Super Notepad
> without any problem.

Ditto.  I *very* nearly went for Super Notepad when I first started, but
because I'd wanted to keep Newt unconnected that never happened.  Then when
I acquired a second Newton the person selling it mentioned that he'd had it
on his Newton but lost some data and since I was new to Newtons he'd
recommend that I avoided it.  But I think I really would benefit from some
of the features so I'd be interested to hear about this.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4