[NTLK] Newton/Apple Tablet Killer for $30

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 19:45:30 EST 2010

Hmmm, nice idea...
Now, if it had WiFi, handwriting recognition, archival storage, this may be something to look into!
It's at a price point where it would be fun to play around with!
Ed
web/gadget guru

By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."