[NTLK] Disconnecting Newton

Jeremy O'Brien obrien654j at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 01:28:51 EST 2010

Well, after I launched 10 instances of slowdown, fully cranked to
slow, and noticed no noticable speed decrease nor success in
transferring, I gave up. Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm using
parallels. I really have no idea. In any case, I think I'll wait for
my new serial cable to arrive and just try my luck with NCX. From what
I hear it's reliable.