[NTLK] ipad

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Thu Jan 28 08:35:28 EST 2010

In the same respect so is the Newton. It is no more standalone than the iPad. Also how do you get stuff on your computer? You obviously
download them, or add them by connecting your camera to it.

The most serious omission the iPad has is multitasking. However I trust they will add it in version 4.0, and hopefully then I will be able to
leave my MBP at home...

Valerio

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185