[NTLK] AA NiMH Rechargeables

Aaron Brigati abrigati at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 00:10:41 EST 2010

On Jan 29, 2010, at 4:57 PM, Bradley Loeding wrote:

> Anyone have good things to say about these fairly new low-self
> discharge hybrid NiMH batteries?

I have them, and in general they last a long time in most of my
gizmos. However, for some reason my 2000U drains any set of batteries
in it in about two weeks even without using it. (Any set, not just
these.) I haven't been able to figure out why.

So I can't really say how long they'll last in average use. They last
about eight hours with the wifi card in, though.

Aaron