[NTLK] iPad questions

Thick Parasite thickparasite at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 06:40:09 EST 2010

> Message: 10
> Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 19:19:06 -0800
> From: EL <vitcitylb at earthlink.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] iPad questions
> To: "newtontalk at newtontalk.net" <newtontalk at newtontalk.net>
>  delsp=yes

I think the iPad is pretty cool, but I will most likely buy it because "I
want" rather than "I need".
So far, I use a mix of Newton, MacBook Air and iPhone while on the move.
Everything is covered, and I don't see myself adding another item to my
backpack.
As far as software goes: iPad is too close to iPhone , and not close enough
to MacBook.

Furthermore, iPad is really a prime example how Apple can make you need
something. If you have no immediate use for the product, never mind Apple
will convince you it's what you always needed in the first place.