[NTLK] (OT)iPad questions

Woo vitcitylb at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 31 06:58:34 EST 2010

Haha, yeah, that's about it.

For personal and business use, the iPad 'does' fit a few needs...

1. light mobile database for products we're trying to sell with easy to display manu. ad slicks.
2. color screen to keep employees interested and great tool for employee training.
3. gettin the no 3G cause we don't need employees distracted with non-biz activities.
4. easy for my sister to use as well as low learning curve for new employees.  even my mom could use this in her native language, Korean.
5. hopefully strong enuff acc. to make the iPad a biz tool, esp. when taken to trade shows.

There will be more reasons, but until they're released I'm gonna have to play with the aapl stock to afford the personal ones. :D

Woo.