[NTLK] QuickFigure / Spreadsheet questions

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Sun Jan 31 10:37:45 EST 2010

Nope, bread.  Frequently folks will want a loaf or two and want to know
what I would charge.  Awhile back I put this together just so I could
see what it cost me to make bread.  (I give away a lot).  I'm not a
spreadsheet guru by any means.

My memory shows about 308k free before I launch QF and 289K once it's
launched.  The error I get is 48404 which seems to indicate the problem
is the data I'm inputting.  It's not coming across as a number.  Which
leads me to believe that QF does not understand what I'm trying to do
and cannot dereference the info into a number.

I do not think it is an Exchange problem.  The workbook came across
fine.  Pelicanware no longer has a site so I cannot ask them.  The only
UNNA files I found were for the lite version or the stationary.  As a
registered user, I have QF Pro 3.1 and 4.0.  V.4.0 supports workbooks
and I do not know if 3.1 did or not.  I think not.  The pdf helpfile is
for v.4.0.  The help package is 3.1.  I have looked through both.
Mike