[NTLK] QuickFigure / Spreadsheet questions

Woo vitcitylb at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 31 09:58:10 EST 2010

Are you making beer???  :P

IIRC, main problem was having enough 'heap/ram' in the MP.  So freeze anything/everything you don't need and try it.
Also IIRC you have start from the QF, and the only worksheets that worked for me were one page, never got the '3-page' default to crossover.
Also wasn't there an update for this exchange in the UNNA archive?

Woo.