[NTLK] Y2010 Fix Idea

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 19:34:59 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/01/31 22:35, Grant Hutchinson at grant at splorp.com wrote ~~~

> A very good point. I guess I was thinking of this solution within the
> context of my own situation, where I have an NPDS server connected to
> the net at all times. This is certainly not going to work for everyone.

This makes me wonder:  it's impractical for many of us -- for me certainly
-- to go online everytime I reset.  But it wouldn't be so impractical for my
to connect to my Mac.  Any chance of somehow turning our computers into
local time servers as far as our Newts are concerned?

Just a sideways thought; apologies if it's also an idiotic one.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4