[NTLK] Summer Newton Sale

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:02:45 EDT 2010

[NTLK] Summer Newton Sale

Hello Newtontalk,

I'm tidying up stuff for shipping and noticed a few loose items and thought
I'd offer them to the list.
Here are the first items up for sale. Photos by request will be uploaded to
Flickr stream.

NS BASIC

This includes the NS BASIC HANDBOOK (ISBN 0 - 969 5844 -1 - 5)
This handbook has 236 pages, a white sticker on the back cover states
Release 3.0 and followed underneath it the Serial Number.
This also includes a Release Notes addendum which has 9 pages.

No software media is included as they were not included when I originally
purchased it. Software can be still downloaded from the NS BASIC website.

PRICE: $25 plus shipping which is additional. This should be a fair price.

NS BASIC website
http://www.nsbasic.com/newton/
 <http://www.nsbasic.com/newton/>
http://www.nsbasic.com/newton/support/downloads.html

<http://www.nsbasic.com/newton/support/downloads.html>Newton Battery Booster
Pack
Model Number H0018

PRICE: $15 plus shipping which is additional. This should be a fair price.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family