[NTLK] [OT] Mac OS question

Woo vitcitylb at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 00:37:34 EDT 2010

I've set up an iBook graphite 466Mhz. with 576MB. RAM runnin 10.4.11 for 'online SSL' uses.
Not too bad, but I use my MBP 2.6Ghz. 4 GB. RAM for work and the rest of my web stuff.

As long as you have at least 512 MB. RAM for 10.4.x, but at least 1 GB. RAM for 10.5+, G3 works ok. :)
Even my Pismo still works, I run it with either 512 or 1024. :)

Woo.
still usin my MP2KU and eMates, even though I really really really like my iPad.  :)