[NTLK] Virutal Box and NCU

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Jul 12 16:00:28 EDT 2010

Just to set the record straight, I was not venting merely stating fact
of why I didn't purchase it.  I did not insult the programmer, it is a
great program and I applaud him for making it.  Even more praise goes to
making it donationwear.

Again my comment was not about the money but other issues that
surrounded the evaluation that prevented me from seeing this as the
ideal solution for me (again me no one else, I was not saying no one
should purchase his product nor that it was too expensive).

-Dan