[NTLK] Manybooks.net is interesting

J Caffiney caffiney at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 09:21:35 EDT 2010

 I'm afraid I'm running Einstein on Dell machines with Windows XP and 2003
Server.  If I could get a date patch applied, I'd consider using it as a
note-taking application on my desktop.  As it is, I just fire Einstein up
every once in a while, play around a little, sigh, and go back to looking
for an eventual replacement device.