[NTLK] overclocking the MP2x00

Forrest Buffenmyer anasazi4st at me.com
Mon Mar 1 19:01:49 EST 2010

 j g:

I STRONGLY recommend visiting this site...it has answers that you haven't even thought up questions for yet! ;)

http://planetstephanie.net/hi-tech-fun/newton/mp2x00-overclock/

About a week ago I replied to Woody on here about starting this overclocking project and where to get the parts...you can find many more recent information there (it's at the start of this thread).

I recently successfully completed the overclocking procedure on my Newton MP2100...honestly, I made it harder than it was by overthinking things like routing the wires, switch placement, and so on. As an FYI...I used 23 gauge wire (I liked its "feel"), and followed most of the instructions provided by the above-referenced website. In fact, I have some photos and descriptions about my experience that I'll be posting on a new website that I'm working on, kind of my attempt to "give back" for all the pleasure and satisfaction the Newt has given me. Anyone who wants to give it a look-see can do so in a few days...I'll put the link up here.

Thanks,
Forrest