[NTLK] Apple acknowledges Newton (sorta)

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Fri May 14 12:41:37 EDT 2010

On 13.05.2010, at 20:06, Frank Lowney wrote:

> So who is working on porting/updating the Einstein Newton Simulator to the iPhoneOS?

It is not too difficult to do, but I have neither the time nor do I feel like signing up to get an Apple iPad developer ID ($200) which I need to develop Einstein, which then Apple will never allow in their App Store (no emulators, no code not originally written in "C++" or "Objective C", not to mention licensing issues with the ROM).

It is much more likely that Einstein will pop up on Android or even Windows Mobile.

Sorry,

 - Matthias