[NTLK] What's the best dates substitute?

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Fri May 28 10:35:25 EDT 2010

Uhm.... seems like I have a good amount of choice.

So far, I love NewtToDo for task management, and am very intrigued by Time Trax, but I haven't been able to play with it because it's apparently expired. I have contacted the developer and asked for help/instructions.

As far as DateMan, it looks heavy in UI footprint... I'll check it out better later this afternoon. It's REAL cheap now though.

MoreInfo seems pretty expensive, although a lot of people swear by it...

Still haven't decided.

Thank you all for the very quick replies, I'll keep you posted.

Bryan