[NTLK] Using Newton - Simple Pleasures

robinson pereira gaudo1196 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:06:56 EDT 2010

Hello

I agree with you all. Newton is organic since their "peeling" to their HWR
system.
A "new" Newton just needs colour, hig-res, USB, more memory, web
capabilities, multimedia and keep the Newton OS as it is.
The HWR is almost perfect. I have a Sony Vayo VGN380UX, with 1GB RAM,
1.3GHz, running Pen Office from Phatware and it can´t behave, on HWR, like
my Newton MP2100 can do.

Robinson Pereira
Brasília - DF
textosecreto.blogspot.com