[NTLK] Problem with 2.0 Newton Connection Kit on Win7

SteveC steve at craftsathome.net
Thu Apr 21 11:06:26 EDT 2011

I am going to do the virtual machine thing this time. I never did before, I
always did slowdown and other things.

I always wanted to push the 2100 and eMate to some other people that might
be interested but sync with the Windoze world is definitely a barrier.
Telling people that don't know what a VM is, to use a VM for sync is a deal
killer. They all have modern PCs so getting PC-MacLan and using Appletalk is
not easy. Doing slowdown isn't a happy path either.

So while I am going to try a VM this time - thanks all for reminding me and
suggesting it - I wish there was something cheap and easy like ActiveSync.
Yes I also own NCT (http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/mtu16/) but that is not
easy to get and use for the uninitiated either.

Just wishing I could pay someone for a TCP (or AppleTalk on Windows) way to
sync with a Newt and Windoze box.