[NTLK] Out of the loop a while and Mail V

Scott Hoffman scottyhoffo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 00:31:10 EDT 2011

Hi,     Thanks for the scoop - I think the issue I had was I forgot the first rule of making changes to settings like those in Mail V etc... Reset and try again.     I tried a reset today and Presto!  All is well.     I'll definitely scope out Thunderbird also.
     I won't have to worry about Cyberdog just yet as I have bigger problems with my G3 - darn thing won't even boot now.  That's for another OT post.  :)
    Thanks again!    Take care,    Scott