[NTLK] Out of the loop a while and Mail V

Scott Hoffman scottyhoffo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 00:35:42 EDT 2011

Hi there Hauke,      I'm not sure about tinkering with a Unix server just yet, although it might come to that.  I'm having an issue with my G3 where it won't even boot up... thankfully I have copies of everything on it on my Power Mac G5 running Tiger.  Yikes, ten years?  Maybe I'll just hang onto Eudora for a while... I'm not even sure where I got the copy that's on the G3 - it might have already been on there.  I don't know what version it is - I'd love to check, but it's down for the count.  :(
Thanks for the scoop!
      Take care,      Scott